Things to Ask Before You Hire a Caterer
Choosing the right caterer is a very significant decision to make when you are hosting or planning an event. If you do not have the right caterer the event can be substandard. Sometimes going with the cheapest option is not always the best option. It is important to be aware of your budget, but also take into consideration everything that you will get for the quote. So choose wisely. Here are a few tips to help you find that perfect caterer:
- How long have you been in the catering industry?
- Do you have references or testimonials to contact?
- What qualifications, health and safety certifications do they have?
- Are your menus flexible?
- Do you have any vegetarian or dietary options?
- Are sample tastings available?
- How much time do you need before the meal is served?
- What additional fees are there? I.e. clearing fees?
- What kind of contract is there? If any?
- How much is the deposit, are there payment terms, conditions for the catering?
These are just a few questions you can ask your caterer, however if you want a caterer who is proven and a great reputation contact Fuddruckers DFW today for a quote.